What is panoramic embroidery :Panoramic embroidery is our unique. The work is unusually dimensional and easy in fabrication. You embroider on a painted background in accordance to the scheme.Coincidence point of the scheme and canvas is marked by cross (both on the scheme and on the canvas). Start from this point. The displacement of the whole embroidery relative to canvas by one cell in any direction does not matter.
The sliver in the kit composes of six threads. Separate two threads, add them together, and pass the threads through the eye of the needle (Figure 1).
Embroidery of the cross-stitch line of the same color:1. Fasten off the thread (Figure 2) on the back of the canvas;
2. Stitch the bottom strips of all crosses in the line moving in one direction (Figure 3);
3. Stitch all crosses by top strips moving in the opposite direction;
4. "Jump" (not more than by three cells) to another line of crosses of the same color, or fasten off a thread (Figure 2).
Note: the arrows that mark the center of the scheme are on the edges of the sheets. They are the points of adjacent sheets joining. Be on lookout for stitching the edges twice!
Methods of the embroidery improvement:1. Make all the crosses with the same direction of the top strips;
2. Put two strips in a parallel way without twisting;
3. Do not tighten the thread: the cross must be dimensional;
4. Embroider either along the rows or along the columns; do not mix these directions in your work;
5. Use the tambour.
The color blending (mix of two colors) is used in the works: two numbers in schemes, for example (11+3), is the mix of the colors no 11 and no 3.