Khaadi Winter 2015-16 Dresses are launching on Oct 31Khaadi Winter 2015-2016 Magazine will be based on...
- Prints of Persia - A unstitch pure khaddar range carrying 3 piece suit in printing embellishment.
- There's Something About Ikat - This is printed and embroidered unstitch fabric having the unique textures of Ikat art. Ikat collection comprises on two piece embroidered shirt and salwar.
- Batik Prints Infused with Tribal Accents - This is embroidered khaddar 3 piece suit range carrying distinct harmony of Batik patterns accentuated in Tribal and regional shapes.
- Winter Hues - In these winter dresses Khaadi has offered woolen shawls with unstitch khaddar shirt and salwar. In this winter style, Khaadi has shown us matchless beauty of colors blending into pretty textures.
- Wrap Yourself in Florals - Floral is evergreen printing style and Khaadi has used florid art with embroideries of east in new cotton polyester viscose shirts and clubbed it with salwar. This is another 2-Piece collection of Khaadi.
- Ode to Flora - In this collection, Khaadi has used different fabrics like cotton viscose polyester and chiffon and nourished the winter dresses 2015 with floral magic by vivid and bold colors and adorned with embroideries.